Prices (subject to gst)
|60 minute bodywork & massage||$30|
|90 minute bodywork & massage||$40|
|90 minute hot stone massage||$45|
|60 min yoga therapy||$30|
|60 minute shiatsu massage||$30|
|10 pack of 60 minute treatments||$270|
|10 pack of 90 minute treatments||$360|
Yoga Therapy employs the principles of yoga in the context of a private, guided treatment session. Much like massage, yoga therapists work one-on-one to create a unique session designed to address each individual client’s needs. No yoga experience is required. Please note: offered in Nov, Dec & Jan only.
- Specialty treatments (hot stone, shiatsu) must be booked over the phone: 604-688-5060
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy and a credit card number is required to make an appointment
- Our students are not trained to treat children under 16 or pregnant women
- We cannot mind children while parents receive treatment, please make child care arrangements
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to process paperwork and to allow your treatment to begin on time
- If you have not arrived 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, your credit card will be charged and we will attempt to fill the remaining treatment time immediately
2016/17 Massage Dates
|Thursday Clinics||Saturday Clinics|
|(Shiatsu available for remaining Thursday clinics)|
|May 11, 18, 25|
|Jun 8 (Hot Stone)(No Shiatsu)|
|To book Shiatsu treatments, please call 604-688-5060|
|Jun 29 (Shiatsu Only)|
|Jul 6, 13, 20 (All Shiatsu Only)|
2017/18 Yoga Therapy Dates (TBD)
What to Keep in Mind as a Client
Student Clinic is meant to provide our students with a simulated professional environment. Although indeed we aim to provide our clients with exceptional value, our first objective is to enhance the students’ education with “real-life” experience working with the public.
Students are able to perform treatments in accordance with their progression through the program. By their first clinic they can perform a full-body Swedish Massage and with each following clinic they have new information and techniques to apply (Deep Tissue, Joint Release, Shiatsu, etc…).
Your honest and considered feedback is truly invaluable. Our feedback form gives you some guidance on the kind of information we are looking for. Please feel free to expand on your experience and observations as a recipient in the comment section.
We hope you enjoy your VSBM Student Clinic experience!