Prices (subject to gst)
|60 minute bodywork & massage||$30|
|60 minute couples bodywork & massage||$65|
|60 minute shiatsu massage||$30|
|90 minute bodywork & massage||$40|
|90 minute hot stone massage||$45|
|60 min yoga therapy||$30|
|10 pack of 60 minute treatments||$270|
|10 pack of 90 minute treatments||$360|
|5 pack of 60 minute yoga therapy sessions||$120|
Yoga Therapy employs the principles of yoga in the context of a private, guided treatment session. Much like massage, yoga therapists work one-on-one to create a unique session designed to address each individual client’s needs. No yoga experience is required. Please note: offered in Nov, Dec & Jan only.
- Specialty treatments (couples, shiatsu, hot stone) must be booked over the phone: 604-688-5060
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy and a credit card number is required to make an appointment
- Our students are not trained to treat children under 16 or pregnant women; clients with cancer must provide a doctor’s note approving massage work before receiving a treatment
- We cannot mind children while parents receive treatment, please make child care arrangements
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to process paperwork and to allow your treatment to begin on time
- If you have not arrived 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, your credit card will be charged and we will attempt to fill the remaining treatment time immediately
2017/2018 Massage Dates
|Thursday Clinics||Saturday Clinics|
|Jan 4||Nov 18|
|Jan 11||Dec 2|
|Mar 1||Dec 16|
|Mar 8||Jan 2o|
|Mar 15||Jan 27|
|Mar 22||Feb 3|
|Mar 29||Feb 17|
|Apr 12||Mar 3|
|Apr 19||Mar 17|
|Apr 26 (Shiatsu)*||Apr 14 (Shiatsu)*|
|May 3||Apr 28 (Hot Stone)|
|May 10||May 12|
|May 17||May 26|
|May 31 (Hot stone)|
*Please arrive wearing loose, comfortable clothes. Shiatsu is performed on a mat on the floor.
2018/19 Yoga Therapy Dates
What to Keep in Mind as a Client
Student Clinic is meant to provide our students with a simulated professional environment. Although indeed we aim to provide our clients with exceptional value, our first objective is to enhance the students’ education with “real-life” experience working with the public.
Students are able to perform treatments in accordance with their progression through the program. By their first clinic they can perform a full-body Swedish Massage and with each following clinic they have new information and techniques to apply (Deep Tissue, Joint Release, Shiatsu, etc…).
Your honest and considered feedback is truly invaluable. Our feedback form gives you some guidance on the kind of information we are looking for. Please feel free to expand on your experience and observations as a recipient in the comment section.
We hope you enjoy your VSBM Student Clinic experience!