Become a leading edge women’s healthcare provider by rounding out your massage capacity with breast massage with this hands-on breast massage workshop.
- Increase your knowledge about your own breast health
- Speak confidently about breast massage and conduct consent-based interviews with potential clients
- Discuss professional ethics, develop good therapeutic boundaries and become aware of your projections
- Study the structure and function of breasts
- Become aware of common breast pathologies and ominous signs
- Develop proficiency with therapeutic breast massage techniques that will boost your spa therapy/massage offerings
- Learn client positioning options and draping modifications
- Apply scar tissue remediation with ease and care
- Learn to guide your clients through a self-care massage protocol that will bolster their overall breast health
- Learn about adjunct therapies that enhance breast health
Tuition is paid in full at the time of registration. To register go to the Apply Now page.
Tuition is fully refundable until one week prior to the course at which point no refunds will be made. If a student is unable to attend for any reason, payment received will be kept on file as a credit and can be used for any other VSBM program or course within one year.